Quarterly Educational Workshop
This workshop is a single, short (although short may mean anything from 45 minutes to two full days) educational program designed to teach or introduce to participants practical skills, techniques, or ideas
It offers focused instruction on specific topics. Powerful and direct, workshops are flexible in format and tailored by our expert team just for your district or school as so the materials and themes suit you and your needs. Your organization will leave with a new mindset towards transforming education, teaching strategies to motivate learners of all abilities and the knowledge to supporting authentic technology use across the curriculum. More hands-on than a keynote presentation, this professional development service offers a 25:1 participant-to-instructor ratio to maximize your Learning experience. We invite you to book a workshop in conjunction with a keynote presentation or on its own.
Web-based workshops are also available.
- Micro Teaching Classes for Teachers
- Web literacy, critical thinking and the grammar of the Internet
- 21st century learning skills and objectives
- Authentic student collaboration and assessment
- Motivating students and fostering a powerful work ethic
- Cultivating a new culture of teaching and learning